There are 6 types of parking lots on the Trinity Western University campus:
- Designated parking for staff and faculty.
- Vehicles must display a valid "S" or "SU" permit.
- "S" lot P26 (Faculty House, Seal Kap House) is opened to all valid TWU parking pass holders on a daily basis between 5pm and TWU Library closing time.
- Designated parking for commuters and visitors.
- Overnight parked vehicles must display a valid 12h dispenser ticket.
- Vehicles must display a valid "C" permit or, if applicable, a valid 24h dispenser ticket.
- Designated parking for residents.
- Vehicles must display a valid "R" permit.
"SU" Lot (Reimer Underground)
- Designated parking for staff, faculty and visitors.
- Vehicles must display a valid "SU" permit or a valid Reimer Underground dispenser ticket.
"RU" Reserved Lot (Robson Underground)
- Limited number of reserved, underground, pre-purchased parking for Robson residents only.
- Vehicles must display a valid "RU" permit.
- Vehicles not displaying the correct permit are subject to a mandatory, non-appealable $75.00 fine. Upon the discretion of Parking Services, the vehicle may be towed and impounded.
Mattson Centre Lot
- All vehicles must display a valid hourly parking ticket from the dispenser or a complimentary pass.
- Parking tickets can be purchased at the parking dispenser by the flag pole.
- The receptionist in Mattson Centre issues complimentary passes for admissions guests.