The Laurentian Leadership Centre of Trinity Western University is a community where all members should be free to pursue honest academic inquiry and to explore issues of faith, life and citizenship in an affirming and respectful environment. Therefore, it is imperative that all members participate wholeheartedly in the life of the community, treating fellow members and guests with dignity and regard in the manner they themselves prefer to be treated. While students are not required to adhere to any specific religious faith or tradition, it is expected that each LLC member will respect other students' religious perspectives and, in particular, the Christian identity of Trinity Western University.
By accepting an offer to attend the LLC, students undertake to fulfill the duties of this opportunity, fully comply with the expectations of being a member of TWU and faithfully meet the following Specific Requirements of this program and community:
1. Uphold the University's Mission Statement and Community Covenant Agreement* (see below).
2. Serve as an ambassador of Trinity Western University in and to the city of Ottawa and in all LLC activities.
3. Serve as a student in serious pursuit of learning through academic studies and life experience.
4. Maintain a high degree of professionalism in all internship relations and responsibilities.
5. Participate actively in the community life of the LLC.
6. Treat the LLC facility with care and assist in household duties as required.
7. Remain in residence at the LLC until the last day of the LLC program unless granted special permission from the Director of the LLC.
8. Neither seeks nor accepts employment while a student at the LLC.
9. Register with a maximum of 15 credits unless granted special permission from the Director of the LLC.
"As a student athlete attending the LLC, I found the program was not only valuable in further developing my leadership skills, but was valuable in rounding out my university experience because of the lifelong friends I made and the many memories we were able to make together. It was the best decision I ever made, and one I will never forget."