- Undergraduate degree completed with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final two years of the degree
- Three to five years of work experience, preferably in leadership roles
- Selected learners may be admitted without an undergraduate degree subject to the Prior Experience and Learning Application and consideration of their work experience. This will be an exception.
- English language proficiency is required at the graduate school level of analysis and thinking. A minimum score of 100 iBT TOEFL or 7.0 on all bands of IELTS is required. (A score of 105 or 7.5 is preferred.) International students may view www.twu.ca/graduate/international-applicants.html for more information.
Priority application deadline is May 30 for July entry and June 30 for August entry.
- Three academic credits may be transferred into the program if the transfer credits were earned at the graduate school level and the learner fulfills the Prior Experience and Learning Application, established to ensure equivalency of credits.
- Transfer credits are accepted on an exceptions basis and must be requested by August 31 in the year of admission.
“Be known for something. Try and be great at one thing, and do it better than anyone else.”