Preparation for Residency
- Bedding (twin size sheets, blankets/comforter, pillow)
- Towels and washcloths
- Personal toiletries (you may want a carry-case to hold such items) Soap, laundry soap and other cleaning supplies.
- Staples or small pins for hanging pictures/posters (tape & "plastitak" are not allowed)
- Hangers for closet
- Iron (ironing boards are supplied)
- Telephone (each room has one outlet, so only one phone is required per room)
- Bike, rollerblades, tennis rack, etc. (You don't want to study ALL the time!)
Leave at Home
- Appliances (fridges, microwaves, toasters, hot-plates, etc. are not allowed in bedrooms)
- Halogen lamps and Christmas lights
- Racially offensive and/or sexually explicity posters/flags/apparel
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs or related paraphernalia and advertising of such things
- Firearms, weapons, fireworks, candles, burning incense, etc.
- Street signs, advertisements, or any other stolen public property
As responsible members of the TWU residence community, students are advised to obtain personal insurance against personal property losses. It may be possible for some students to obtain coverage through a rider on their family tenant or homeowner insurance policy. All students are reminded that Trinity Western University will not be liable directly or indirectly, for loss or theft of student personal property or any kind including, but not be limited to, damages from fire, water or other causes.