Mark McKay, MS, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, Associate Professor of Management Science and Quantitative Methods
- BS Math (Northwest Nazarene University)
- MS Math (Clemson University)
- PhD Business Management Operations (University of Washington)
Courses Taught at TWU
- BUSI/ECON 275, 276 - Quantitative Methods I & II
- BUSI/ISYS 377 - Management Science
- BUSI 381 - Production and Operations Management
- Private consulting as MJMcKay Corp, primarily in quality and efficiency of service delivery.
- Community and Volunteer work in youth sports leagues and local church.
Mark McKay works in School of Graduate Studies, and School of Business in the departments of MBA, and iMBA.