David Rushton, Ed.D.
Professor Emeritus of Music
- 39 years on faculty at TWU with 14 of those years as chair of the music department
- 1988 - 1998 conductor of the Fraser Valley Symphony
- 40 years of active involvement in church music, serving in various capacities (pianist, organist, choral conductor, minister of music, worship leader)
- numerous additional appearances both in the church and the community as pianist, organist, conductor and accompanist
- Director of Music and Conductor of the Gloria Dei Chorale
- A.R.C.T. in Piano Performance (Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto)
- B.Mus. with Distinction (McGill University)
- M.Mus. (University of Alberta)
- Ed.D. (University of British Columbia)
David Rushton works in SAMC in the department of Music.