Modified Core Requirements for Transfer Students
The following description of the core requirements is an abbreviated version of the authoritative one found in the Academic Calendar. Students transferring 57 sem. hrs. or more initial transfer credit to TWU must take 32 sem. hrs. of Core Requirements.* NOTE: The links below are only headings. You must click on the links to see the details.
- English (6 sem. hrs.)
- Fine Arts (3 sem. hrs.)
- Human Kinetics (2 sem. hrs.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (3 sem. hrs.)
- Natural Science (6 sem. hrs.)
- Philosophy (3 sem. hrs.)
- Religious Studies (6 sem. hrs.)
- Society and Culture (3 sem. hrs.)
In certain instances, courses may fulfill more than one core requirement. Please see Double Counting Policy for more details.
* Please note that core requirements will vary slightly from one program to another. See individual program checklists for more details.
back to top